Despite the urgent need for health and economic protection during the pandemic, some members of the federal government are resisting much needed protections for working people. Unions are pushing our politicians nationwide to step up and provide protections to workers during the crisis. We have 5 national demands:
(1) Expand health insurance for all workers,
(2) Keep frontline workers safe and secure,
(3) Keep workers employed and protect pensions,
(4) keep public schools, the post office and state and local governments running,
(5) keep America competitive and hire people to build infrastructure.